Program Outreach Representative -Chandler, AZ
We are currently seeking a Program Representative to support the Energy Efficiency –
Implementation Support team in our Chandler, AZ office. The successful candidate will have 3+ years of HVAC / Mechanical experience in any of the following: professional sales, account management, marketing, business management, project management, equipment design, installation, or maintenance. Experience with energy efficient equipment sales is preferred.
This position is responsible for acquiring participation in the local utility company’s Energy Efficiency Programs for HVAC and Mechanical from engineering firms, service providers, contractors, distributors, manufacturers, vendors, and other community stakeholders. This position consists of working with trade allies, individually and in group settings to maximize their participation. Provide consistent and timely support as the key contact for potential and participating trade allies for the local utility company’s commercial incentive programs.
- 3+ years of HVAC / Mechanical experience in any of the following: professional sales, account management, marketing, business management, project management, equipment design, installation, or maintenance
- Strong analytical skills with ability to manage multiple time-dependent tasks simultaneously
- Excellent oral communication, writing, interpersonal, skills
- Planning, organization, and self-management in a professional environment a must
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and the ability to learn and operate company proprietary computer software is required
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and have a personal vehicle to visit customer sites
Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nexant is a globally recognized software, consulting and services leader that provides innovative solutions to utilities, energy enterprises, chemical companies and government entities worldwide. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in San Francisco, Nexant and its 650+ employees work from 32 global offices providing deep technical expertise and regional knowledge to improve customer engagement, boost operational efficiency, reduce costs and achieve superior business results.
Nexant supports clients through three distinct business units:
- Nexant Energy Software has developed and commercialized a number of industry-leading software platforms and applications, including Nexant iEnergy®, Nexant Grid360™, Nexant iHedge® and Nexant RevenueManager®.
- Nexant Utility Services works with clients to drive customer energy savings, ensure cost-effective program design, implementation and management, and promote customer engagement.
- Nexant Energy & Chemicals Advisory provides strategic planning, project development, competitor analysis, market and price forecasting, and NexantThinking™, a subscription program and online product portal
Every day, Nexant employees partner with customers to reimagine the world we live in and create a more sustainable energy tomorrow.