Data Specialist -Salt Lake City UT
Salt Lake City, UT
About the Job
Nexant is seeking Data Specialists to provide processing and customer support for multiple clients throughout the nation. Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide basic troubleshooting and recommend solutions
- Data Entry - enter data into various database applications
- Receive data and sourcing documents, compile, sort, interpret and verify data to be entered
- Maintain electronic and hard-copy filing system of applications, rebates and other supporting documents.
- Communicate effectively as part of team approach with other departments in servicing customers.
- Provide customer service activities such as responding to emails and phone calls.
- Provide exceptional customer service and call handling in a customer centric environment.
- Safeguard confidential customer information
- May provide peer training to co-workers job shadowing support as assigned in area of responsibility
- Willing to support any program within the department as assigned.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalency
- Minimum 6-12 months of related work experience in a call center environment
- Proficiency in 10-key data entry from computer keyboard.
- Experience with various Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Access
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills and abilii8ty to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive and customer - friendly outlook
- Able to follow directions as they are given
- Experience in a data entry processing and customer centric call center environment preferred.
- Must be able to an 8 hour shift as assigned within the hours of 5am to 6 pm
- Experience working in energy efficiency or utility fields a plus.
- English/Spanish bi-lingual is a plus.
Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nexant is a globally recognized software, consulting and services leader that provides innovative solutions to utilities, energy enterprises, chemical companies and government entities worldwide. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in San Francisco, Nexant and its 650+ employees work from 32 global offices providing deep technical expertise and regional knowledge to improve customer engagement, boost operational efficiency, reduce costs and achieve superior business results.
Nexant supports clients through three distinct business units:
- Nexant Energy Software has developed and commercialized a number of industry-leading software platforms and applications, including Nexant iEnergy®, Nexant Grid360™, Nexant iHedge® and Nexant RevenueManager®.
- Nexant Utility Services works with clients to drive customer energy savings, ensure cost-effective program design, implementation and management, and promote customer engagement.
- Nexant Energy & Chemicals Advisory provides strategic planning, project development, competitor analysis, market and price forecasting, and NexantThinking™, a subscription program and online product portal
Every day, Nexant employees partner with customers to reimagine the world we live in and create a more sustainable energy tomorrow.