Administrative Assistant -San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, CA - 2nd Street
About the Job
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to support our CEO and the senior management team when necessary.
Some of the responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Extensive travel arrangements
- Calendar management
- Meeting set up
- Compile and create PowerPoint needs for all high level presentations
- Create and approve senior management teams expense reports
- Liaison between CEO and senior management team
- Provide email correspondence from CEO to senior team and employees
- Senior Management Team Support
- Provide assistance to all senior members of team when necessary
- Travel arrangements
- PowerPoint assistance for various presentations
- Expense reporting
- Meeting set up that include IT and food & beverage needs
- Other Areas & Departments
- Corporate communications
- Human Resources
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience supporting a high-level executive
- Exceptional organizational skill, detail-oriented and the ability to work on many tasks concurrently
- Proficient in Google Suite and MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent calendar management skills. This position will require the coordination of a significant number of meetings, via conference calls and in-person; and coordination of board meetings
- Experienced making travel arrangements, both domestic and international
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Must show initiative and work well with minimal or no supervision
- Able to anticipate situational needs and utilize logical thinking
- Requires a high level of interpersonal skill and professional acumen. Frequent interaction and coordination with top executives within and outside of the company.
Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nexant is a globally recognized software, consulting and services leader that provides innovative solutions to utilities, energy enterprises, chemical companies and government entities worldwide. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in San Francisco, Nexant and its 650+ employees work from 32 global offices providing deep technical expertise and regional knowledge to improve customer engagement, boost operational efficiency, reduce costs and achieve superior business results.
Nexant supports clients through three distinct business units:
- Nexant Energy Software has developed and commercialized a number of industry-leading software platforms and applications, including Nexant iEnergy®, Nexant Grid360™, Nexant iHedge® and Nexant RevenueManager®.
- Nexant Utility Services works with clients to drive customer energy savings, ensure cost-effective program design, implementation and management, and promote customer engagement.
- Nexant Energy & Chemicals Advisory provides strategic planning, project development, competitor analysis, market and price forecasting, and NexantThinking™, a subscription program and online product portal
Every day, Nexant employees partner with customers to reimagine the world we live in and create a more sustainable energy tomorrow.