Call Center Agent (Interviewer) - Salt Lake City, UT
Salt Lake City, UT
About the Job
Nexant is currently seeking an Interviewer for our call center for the Utility Services group in Salt Lake City, UT office. The Interviewers will be conducting telephone survey interviews with residential customers to collect data. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and have the flexibility to work nights, weekends and overtime.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive training on different interviewing projects to effectively and persuasively explain the program to the customer, enroll them into a program or survey them as needed.
- Research the customers background, different recruiting categories/quotas that the customers fall into, and the most effective way to approach them.
- Collect detailed customer data accurately and complete supplemental paperwork as needed, checking for any errors before submitting the customer’s responses/enrollment.
- Utilize proprietary software, CATI (Computer-Assisted Telephone Interviewing) System, to make calls and gather data.
- Manage time appropriately: Interview calls are timed and must stay within set parameters.
Other duties as directed.
- A high school diploma or equivalency required
- 6 months of work experience, preferably in telephone interviewing, sales, marketing or
- Proficient using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Friendly disposition, excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge or interest in renewable energy and energy efficiency is a plus
- Candidates are required to work occasional nights, weekends and overtime on shifts ranging from 4-8 hours.
Optional qualifications depending on client’s requirements: Bi-lingual in Spanish, must be able to perform all duties in English and Spanish
Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Nexant offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Nexant also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
Nexant, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nexant is a globally recognized software, consulting and services leader that provides innovative solutions to utilities, energy enterprises, chemical companies and government entities worldwide. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in San Francisco, Nexant and its 650+ employees work from 32 global offices providing deep technical expertise and regional knowledge to improve customer engagement, boost operational efficiency, reduce costs and achieve superior business results.
Nexant supports clients through three distinct business units:
- Nexant Energy Software has developed and commercialized a number of industry-leading software platforms and applications, including Nexant iEnergy®, Nexant Grid360™, Nexant iHedge® and Nexant RevenueManager®.
- Nexant Utility Services works with clients to drive customer energy savings, ensure cost-effective program design, implementation and management, and promote customer engagement.
- Nexant Energy & Chemicals Advisory provides strategic planning, project development, competitor analysis, market and price forecasting, and NexantThinking™, a subscription program and online product portal
Every day, Nexant employees partner with customers to reimagine the world we live in and create a more sustainable energy tomorrow.